The Natural Himalayan Salt and Animals. Why Animal would like to Lick it?
This is all because of following reasons:-
- Animals have natural appetite for salt
- Live Stocks are licking patches of soil, so there must be absence of necessary minerals.
- Licking salt prevents many diseases that may appear in animals.
- Salt Licking gives to animals energy, proteins and makes their bones strong.
- It is very helpful in the reproductive systems of animals
The farmers who deal with livestock have understanding about ” nutrition in balance” is must for the production. The essential elements necessary for animals are as following:-
Though above elements are necessary and essential but they are required only in minute quantity. In typical ruminant feeds and pastures, most minerals are present in sufficient quantities to supply the needs of stock.
WHICH ELEMENTS ARE FOUND IN HIMALAYAN SALT?
Himalayan Pink Salt have up to maximum 84 minerals that are found in and necessary for human body. Read full article here………